Fujifilm has published X RAW STUDIO Firmware Update Ver.1.10.0 for Windows and macOS.
“FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” is a new RAW conversion software completely different from conventional RAW conversion software. Once it connects a digital camera to a computer, “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” allows users to:
- Convert RAW files in a short time just almost the same duration as a camera takes a photo. And it does not depend on the performance of your computer as the FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO system utilizes the image processor in the camera instead of the CPU in the computer.
- Get an image with retained exceptional image quality (tonality, color reproduction, noise reduction, and so on of the camera).
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO compatibility chart
How to use
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Features & User Guide
The software update Ver.1.10.0 incorporates the following issues:
- Addition of compatibility with the new functions below added by the firmware upgrade of GFX100, GFX50S and GFX50R
1) Film Simulation mode : CLASSIC Neg (for GFX100, GFX50S and GFX50R)
2) Film Simulation mode : ETERNA / CINEMA (for GFX 50S and GFX50R)*1
3) Film Simulation mode : ETERNA Bleach Bypass (for GFX100)
4) IMAGE QUALITY SETTING : Smooth Skin Effect (for GFX50S and GFX50R)*1
5) IMAGE QUALITY SETTING : GRAIN EFFECT and Color Chrome Blue (for GFX100)
*1 Already available for GFX100
* The new functions are added by the firmware of ver.2.00 for GFX100, ver.4.00 for GFX50S and ver.2.00 for GFX50R. If the version is old, upgrade the firmware.
GFX100 Camera Body Firmware Update
GFX 50S Camera Body Firmware Update
GFX 50R Camera Body Firmware Update
- JPEG images can be finely rotated, cropped and saved
- Improvements of operability and fix of minor bugs
Download FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO Ver.1.10.0