The following video presents Fuji Guys – FUJIFILM FinePix XP130 – First Look:
“The Fuji Guys give you a first look preview of the XP130.”
FUJIFILM INTRODUCES NEW RUGGED FINEPIX XP130, THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR ANY ADVENTURE
Featuring the latest Bluetooth® technology, four rugged protection features and versatile shooting functions in a compact, lightweight body
Valhalla, N.Y., January 24, 2018 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation has announced the FinePix XP130, the newest addition to the rugged XP series. The XP130 is the first in the line to feature the latest Bluetooth® technology for easy to use, instant image transfer, and is also equipped with new shooting functions such as an Electronic Level and Eye Detection to provide even greater versatility. Equipped with a FUJINON lens and four rugged protection features in a lightweight body, the new XP130 is durable and delivers high quality images, making it the perfect companion for any kind of adventure.
Four-Way Rugged Protection for Worry-Free Use
The XP130 is waterproof up to 65 feet / 20 meters, shockproof up to 5.7 feet / 1.75 meters, freeze proof to 14°F / -10°C and dustproof, and features a protective, double-locking mechanism for the battery compartment. With a grip design for firm one-handed grip, the new XP130 is designed for ease of use and is tough enough for shooting in all situations.
Bluetooth® Pairing and Wireless LAN Connectivity for Photo Transfer and Instax Printing
Now featuring the latest Bluetooth® technology, the XP130 can instantly transfer images to a smartphone or tablet, while syncing time and location information from the camera to the images. Utilizing the free “FUJIFILM Camera Remote” app, users can take advantage of this new feature to quickly and easily share photos and videos with family or friends. Images can even be transferred from the XP130 directly to an Instax SHARE™ Printer.
Premium Image Quality Achieved with High-Performance Sensor and Lens
The new XP130 is equipped with a 16.4 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor and FUJINON 5x optical zoom lens that includes a 28mm wide-angle setting and provides unique color reproduction technology and advanced sharpness to deliver outstanding image quality. With Intelligent Digital Zoom technology, the optical zoom range can be doubled to 10x, and, utilizing optical image stabilization, the XP130 minimizes the effects of camera shake even in low light conditions.
Compact and lightweight with a Large LCD monitor and Ease of Use Design
Compact and lightweight, the new XP130 features a large 3.0-inch 920K-dot high definition LCD monitor with anti-reflective, enabling users to comfortably check composition and pictures taken in bright daylight or underwater. The operation buttons on the XP130 are of optimal size and positioned to enable smooth operation and ease of use even while wearing gloves or holding the camera with one hand.
Versatile Shooting Functions for Enhanced Photography
The XP130 features a new Electronic Level feature that is particularly useful when capturing horizontal subjects such as beautiful landscapes, scenery or architecture. There is also a new Eye Detection feature that is designed to focus on the eyes of the subject, enabling the user to capture portraits with ease. Additional features include Cinemagraph mode that produces still images with moving elements, the Time-Lapse Video function that automatically converts images to video format utilizing the interval timer, the Burst Mode that captures up to 10 fps and smooth HD video recording of 60 fps.
FinePix XP130 Key Features:
- 16.4MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor and FUJINON 5x optical zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle setting
- Intelligent Digital Zoom function extends zoom range up to 10x
- Four-way protection:
- Waterproof up to 65 feet/20 meters, shockproof to 5.7 feet/1.75 meters, freeze proof to 14°F/ -10°C and dust proof
- Compact lightweight design with 3.0 inch 920K dot high definition LCD monitor with anti-reflective coating
- Bluetooth® Pairing and Wireless LAN connectivity, Smartphone Transfer and the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app
- Transfer photos and videos from the XP130 to your smartphone or tablet, or directly to the Instax SHARE SP-2 or SP-3 Printer for quick, high-quality prints
- Scene Recognition Mode quickly determines the scene before optimizing focus, exposure and shutter speed for best possible results
- Underwater and underwater macro functions available
- Electronic Level Feature: Can be used to capture horizontal subjects
- Eye Detection feature helps to capture portraits easily by automatically focusing on subject’s eyes
- Remote Shooting function: Allows for wireless connection from the XP130 to a smartphone or tablet for remote camera operations such as releasing the shutter or zooming in and out
- Interval Timer Shooting: Automatically shoots any number of images in set intervals
- Interval can be set to either 5 or 10 minutes, or 15, 30 or 60 seconds
- Burst Mode up to 10 fps, and Advanced Burst Mode capable of shooting at up to 60 fps
- TimeLapse Video: Automatically converts images taken with interval timer to video
- Frame rates of 10fps, 30fps or 60 fps can be selected along with three different types of movie size, including full HD. Allows for capturing transitions in nature from a stationary point, such as sunsets or opening flowers
- Cinemagraph mode: Produces still images with moving elements
- Motion Panorama 360° function for superb panoramic shots, and the Advanced Filter function to create advanced artistic effects with ease
- Select from 11 filters when taking pictures or 7 filters during video recording
- Records smooth Full HD video at 1080/60p with a dedicated movie button
- Wind Filter Setting: reduces wind noise which is often a problem with outdoor movie recording
Availability and Pricing
The FinePix XP130 will be released in March 2018 in the U.S. and Canada for USD$229.95 and CAD $239.99.
About FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Electronic Imaging
About FUJIFILM North America Corporation, Imaging
For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com/northamerica, go to www.twitter.com/fujifilmus to follow Fujifilm on Twitter, or go to www.facebook.com/FujifilmNorthAmerica to Like Fujifilm on Facebook. To receive news and information direct from Fujifilm via RSS, subscribe at www.fujifilmusa.com/rss.
FUJIFILM North America Corporation, a marketing subsidiary of FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation consists of five operating divisions and one subsidiary company. The Imaging Division provides consumer and commercial photographic products and services, including: photographic paper; digital printing equipment, along with service and support; personalized photo products; film; and one-time-use cameras; and also markets motion picture archival film and on-set color management solutions to the motion picture, broadcast and production industries. The Electronic Imaging Division markets consumer digital cameras, and the Graphic Systems Division supplies products and services to the graphic printing industry. The Optical Devices Division provides optical lenses for the broadcast, cinematography, closed circuit television, videography and industrial markets, and also markets binoculars. The Industrial and Corporate New Business Development Division delivers new products derived from Fujifilm technologies. FUJIFILM Canada Inc. sells and markets a range of Fujifilm products and services in Canada. For more information, please visit www.fujifilmusa.com/northamerica, go to www.twitter.com/fujifilmus to follow Fujifilm on Twitter, or go to www.facebook.com/FujifilmNorthAmerica to Like Fujifilm on Facebook. To receive news and information direct from Fujifilm via RSS, subscribe at www.fujifilmusa.com/rss.
FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan brings continuous innovation and leading-edge products to a broad spectrum of industries, including: healthcare, with medical systems, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics; graphic systems; highly functional materials, such as flat panel display materials; optical devices, such as broadcast and cinema lenses; digital imaging; and document products. These are based on a vast portfolio of chemical, mechanical, optical, electronic, software and production technologies. In the year ended March 31, 2017, the company had global revenues of $21.5 billion, at an exchange rate of 108 yen to the dollar. Fujifilm is committed to environmental stewardship and good corporate citizenship. For more information, please visit: www.fujifilmholdings.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Please support this site. Pre-order / Buy the Fujifilm FinePix XP130 from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):