This video presents Discover Panasonic’s Compact AJ PX270 Camcorder.
Panasonic released the AJ-PX270 P2 HD handheld professional camcorder Firmware Update Ver.27.73- on May 20, 2015 (JST).
AJ-PX270 series Software (Firmware) Update
- Last Update: May 20, 2015.
- Model: AJ-PX270 series, AJ-PX298MC, AJ-PX285MC.
- Registered Name/Size: VSI5951J / 48.9MByte.
- Enhanced FTP transfer function for P2 Cast.
- Enhanced streaming function for external servers and for LiveU.
- Wi-Fi : Support for Direct mode of USB-N53 (an ASUS product).
- LTE : Support for SIM-lock-free dongle.
- MENU is added to adjustment the brightness of LCD.
OPTION MENU > LCD SUB BRIGHT : R offset / G offset / B offset
- Support for AK-HRP200 Ver.5.01-00-0.07 .
* REC Start / Stop using AK-HRP200 are possible over IP Connections. (Push VF POWER and STORE buttons simultaneously.)
- Operating Instructions download
- List of supported network USB modems
- Available record formats and codecs
- Qualified computer environment for network features
- P2 Streaming Receiver
- P2 Network Setting Software
Please click here for more details about the firmware update.