The following video presents Behind The Shot with JARI PELTOMAEKI:
“Jari Peltomaeki’s field of photography is wildlife photography, especially bird photography. For him, one of the best features is the Pro capture function because he will never miss a bird taking off anymore.“
This is an update to the previous blogs:
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Camera: Integrated Vertical Grip, World’s Highest Image Stabilization, Large (0.83x Magnification) EVF with 120 fps Refresh Rate, 121-Point All-Cross-Type On-Chip Phase Detection AF Sensor with -6 EV Low-Light Sensitivity, 60 fps Continuous Shooting and Live ND, Handheld High Res Shot, Intelligent Subject Detection AF, Dustproof, Splashproof, Freezeproof (14°F / -10°C) & More,
- Olympus Develops M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm (300-800mm, 35mm equivalent) F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO Super Telephoto Zoom Lens with built-In 1.25x Teleconverter: It can be combined with the 2x Teleconverter MC-20 for a 2000mm (35mm equivalent) Super Telephoto reach.
Along with the introduction of the new OM-D E-M1X and the development announcement of the M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25X IS PRO, Olympus provides an M.Zuiko Lens Roadmap.
Olympus plans to expand the lineup with at least seven additional M.Zuiko lenses in both the M.Zuiko and M.Zuiko PRO lines, demonstrating a commitment to fulfilling the needs of the market.
- The M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO is a compact, lightweight lens. It includes dustproof, splashproof, and freezeproof (14°F / -10°C) design with handheld usability.
- The M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO lens has an expected availability date of 2020.
- As shown on the Olympus M.Zuiko Lens Roadmap above, at the present time 23 lenses are manufactured today.
- As depicted by the orange banners on the roadmap, in the near future there will be at least six more M.Zuiko Pro lenses including the M.Zuiko Digital ED 150-400mm F4.5 TC1.25x IS PRO. All M.Zuiko Pro lenses are dust/proof and splashproof.
- Also, there will be two future M.Zuiko lenses – a High Magnification Zoom lens and a Super Telephoto Zoom lens.
The following video presents Behind The Shot with PETR BAMBOUSEK:
“Petr Bambousek is a professional photographer who specialized in wildlife shots. For these kinds of shots he often uses the M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm F4.0 IS PRO and the 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens.“
Please support this site. Pre-order / Buy the Olympus OM-D E-M1X Camera, Lenses and Accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Olympus M.Zuiko Lenses and Accessories
- Olympus FL-700WR Electronic Flash
- Olympus Wireless Commander FC-WR and Wireless Receiver FR-WR
- Olympus FL-900R