Tell LFI – Leica Fotografie International – and Leica your story with the Leica X, and be a winner in the “Me & My Leica X” Photo Contest launched by LFI and Leica.
Everything goes! Photo series or single images: a day trip to Rome, your child’s birthday party, or your very own creative photo story.
- You don’t yet own a Leica X Vario? Why not get one on loan from one of the participating Leica partner companies!
The winners will be selected from the pool of pictures submitted.
- LFI and Leica will be selecting two first to tenth place prize winners – the top ten of the X Vario and the top ten of the X Prime (X1/X2).
- In other words, there will be a total of twenty prizes to be won!
The following prizes will be awarded to the winners:
- The two first place winners get the 100% Leica experience – they will receive an invitation for two people to the exclusive events surrounding the inauguration of the Leitz Park in Wetzlar, at the end of May, 2014, including travel costs and accommodation.
- The two second place winners will receive Leica X accessories amounting to a value of 500.- euros ($686.70 US – from today’s exchange rate).
- Their winning picture will also be featured in the Leica Blog.
- The winners of the third to tenth prizes will each receive a free, half-year subscription to LFI – Leica Fotografie International.
- The competition takes place in the LFI Gallery.
The competition is open immediately, and the deadline is midnight, February 28, 2014.
- The winners will be announced by Leica and LFI on March 18, 2014.
- Please note:
- “You retain the copyright of the pictures, while at the same time allowing them to be shown in connection with the competition, on the LFI website, as well as on the Leica Camera website and through their social media activities.
- In addition, the participant grants Leica Camera AG and LFI Photographie GmbH the right to present individual pictures at exhibitions around the world, as long as this is done within the context of the competition. The high resolution data in each case would be requested.
- Legal recourse is out of the question.“