Olympus’ Full Steam Ahead Aboard the Bluebell Railway Photography Event in the UK, at No Cost: A Draw For a Limited Place; Apply Before 24 July 2015Mon July 20, 2015
The following video presents Olympus 5 Axis IS:
- Olympus 5-Axis Image Stabilization (IS)
Come climb aboard the world famous Bluebell Railway in East Sussex for an afternoon of photographic inspiration, captivating sights and sensations as we travel back to the golden age of steam railway.
The Olympus event, ‘Full Steam Ahead’ on August 4 @ 13:00 – 17:00 with Olympus photographer Derek Forss at The Bluebell Railway, Sheffield Park Station East Sussex TN22 3QL United Kingdom, includes the following highlights:
- The rare opportunity to try out the latest Olympus equipment while photographing engines and period carriages.
- There will be a selection of OM-D bodies and M.Zuiko lenses available to try on the day if you wish. Please feel free to bring along your own camera equipment whatever make or model.
- Also, you will meet editorial staff from Steam Railway magazine, who will be publishing a selection of photographs from the day as part of a gallery feature. In fact, a winning shot from the event will not only bag you an Olympus OM-D camera kit but also appear in the Steam Railway 2016 Calendar.
- Travel with Olympus down the line between Sheffield Park & Horsted Keynes stations.
- Arriving back at Sheffield Park, the event concludes with afternoon tea.
Places at the event are limited and subject to availability. Tickets will be allocated randomly, no purchase necessary.
The following video presents OLYMPUS ZUIKO LENS SYSTEM – CONCEPT VIDEO:
Continue Reading »