Google Earth Pro is a 3D interactive globe that can be used to aid planning, analysis and decision making.
The following video presents Making better geographic decisions with Google Earth Pro:
- Learn about the features available in Google Earth Pro.
Google Earth Pro has all the easy-to-use features and detailed imagery of Google Earth, along with advanced tools that help you measure 3D buildings, print high-resolution images for presentations or reports, and record HD movies of your virtual flights around the world.
Google Earth Pro includes the following key features:
- Print premium high resolution images.
- Print Images up to 4800×3200 px resolution.
- Regionate large datasets.
- Batch geocode addresses
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- Import GIS data.
- Import GIS images: Automatically Geo-located.
- Import large image files: More than max texture size (Super Image Overlays).
- Access demographic, parcel & traffic data layers.
- Create premium movies.
- Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920×1080 resolution.
- Advanced Measurements.
- Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- Map multiple points at once.
- Viewshed tool.
- Map making tool.
Google kindly made the following announcement on January 30, 2015:
Starting today, even more people will be able to access Google Earth Pro: we’re making it available for free. To see what Earth Pro can do for you—or to just have fun flying around the world—grab a free key and download Earth Pro today. If you’re an existing user, your key will continue to work with no changes required.
Earth Pro is FREE for either business or personal use.
- Use of Google Earth Pro requires a valid license key.
- After getting your Earth Pro license, you can register, download, install, and sign in to start using Earth Pro’s advanced features.
Earth Pro system requirements are as follows.
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.0 or later.
To get started with Earth Pro, please see Get an Earth Pro license.