The LYTRO ILLUM includes the following features:
- 8x optical zoom lens with a max. f/2.0 aperture throughout the zoom range (30-250mm equiv.);
- Uses a “large” 1-in. 40-megaray light field sensor;
- Runs on Android;
- 4-in. articulating LCD touchscreen;
- Post-capture image adjustments include: adjust focus, tilt, perspective shift and depth of field;
- View images in 3D, build custom animations, export images into common formats like JPEG and share to the Web or mobile devices; and
- Workflow is compatible with Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture.
Lytro Illum is available July 2014 for a retail price of US $1,599.
This video presents “LYTRO ILLUM Trailer.”