Samsung: New Firmware Ver.1.30 (May 18, 2015) for NX1 Camera is Now Available: Updates Include Improved FHD Video Recording, Enhanced AF Performance, Supports Tizen OS TV ConnectionFri May 22, 2015
The following video presents [Samsung SMART CAMERA NX1] Official Introduction:
There’s never been a compact system camera like this. Powered by the DRIMe V Image Processor, the NX1 is the world’s fastest and most accurate in the APS-C sensor category. It’s a natural born speedster equipped with Auto Focus -AF- System III with 205 Phase Detection AF points, an incredibly fast AF speed of 55ms and 15fps continuous AF shooting capabilities. The 28MP BSI APS-C Sensor ensures that every shot you take is of superb image quality. Videos are recorded in 4K UHD capturing your world in the finest detail.
NX1 Firmware Ver.1.30 is Now Available for Download
May 18, 2015
Samsung recently released the new Firmware 1.3 for the NX1 camera, which includes the following updates:
- Sensor reads larger data size, resulting in improved FHD quality – up to 60P (not for Slow Movie).
- Time code added features: Rec Run option is added.
- “1920×1080 (120)” setting in the Movie Size Menu for easy access.
- Auto Mic Control On/Off.
- Histogram & Digital Level are displayed during standby / recording mode.
- Capture individual 4K frame forward & backward with precision: Embedded EXIF data in jpeg.
- Added NEW MF Responsiveness mode: Capable of setting to Low, Medium, High focus angle in manual focus mode.
- Remains in Stand By mode after recording.
- Overall AF improved as follows:
Continue Reading »