The following youtube presents RX100 IV – High Precision Clip 4K | Cyber-shot | Sony:
High quality 4K for your daily life. The compact RX100 IV features a clip 4K movie-recording function. With its pocket-size design and movie recording capability of up to 5 minutes, the camera is easy to take along casually on outings to various everyday settings like sports events. (This clip was shot with RX100 IV and edited)
Sony Europe’s monthly competition is open to residents of the UK, France, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Nordics, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Serbia, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Romania only and entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The photos can be taken from a smartphone, snapshot camera or digital SLR.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in the competition.
Photography Competition – ‘Still Life’
In fine art photography, the Still Life field demands a highly refined sense of lighting, coupled with compositional skills similar to those that painters possess. The still life photographer makes pictures rather than takes them. Such a photograph may depict a classic scene such as a fruit bowl, or composed objects such as a vase with flowers, an empty bed, the torso of a human body, a candle lit dinner table. In essence any object can be the subject of a still life photograph.
Prizes – The three overall winners of particpating countries will receive one of the following prizes:
- 1st place: Cyber-shot RX100 IV
- In order to be eligible to enter the competition you must have a Community profile. If you do not have one, you can register on the site for free at http://community.sony.co.uk .
- Entrants will need to select the correct label for their country of residence. Entrants who select the wrong country will not be eligible to win.
- Entrants can apply for competition by uploading images to the competiton submission gallery.
- The maximum number of competition entries is limited to 25 images per participant.
- The Jury will create a short list of images out of the competiton submission gallery with images that take place in the final competition. Images in competition gallery that have not been chosen for the short list will be moved to the main gallery after competition.
- The short list will made public on 8 February. Pictures will be judged by independent jurors. The winning picture selection will take place on Wednesday 10 February 2016. The judge’s decision is final. (Votes are only a reference and are not the deciding factor.)
…..The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. No cash or credit alternative is available.
Should the prize become unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute, similar prize of approximately equivalent or greater value.
By entering the prize draw, participants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions….
Please read the full Terms & Conditions of this competition at https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/photo-competition-submissions/con-p/Contest_Submissions?profile.language=en-gb .
Good Luck! / Bonne chance!
The following video presents Watch the new Sony Action Camera in action: Introducing Sony Action Cam AS200V:
Meet the NEW Sony Action Cam HDR-AS200V, the best image quality of all Full HD Action Cam ever. As the successor of the HDR-AS100V, this action camera features enhanced HD video performance with upgraded stabilisation and image quality.
Enjoy no limits on your next sport event or adventure with the only mountable camera that packs pro-quality features of Full HD recording. The built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect with the live view remote, or even transfer photos and videos with your smartphone directly to social media! A variety of accessories will give you even more freedom in shooting, and it’s ready to make every shot count. Are you?