The following video presents The new Lumix G7 – Never miss a moment with 4K Photo:
The new Lumix G7 – The One introducing 4K to everyone.
Formerly the preserve of professional filmakers and photographers, the Lumix G7 is opening up the world of 4K to everyone. Whether you’re making movie memories to last a lifetime, or taking amazing stills from your 4K footage, the G7 is changing photography, for good.
Your chance to win with Panasonic
Join our special IFA competition until the 20.09.2015 and save your chance to win one of these fantastic Panasonic-Highlights. Don’t lose time and with a little bit of luck one of these amazing products will soon be yours!
Register now at https://campaigns.panasonic.eu/live-at-ifa-2015?lang=en_GB and have the chance to win one of the 11 prizes Panasonic is giving away. The prizes include:
Participants must be at least 18 years old and reside within the EEA (European Economic Area) and Switzerland.
- No purchase or admission fee is necessary to participate.
The winners will be selected at random from all participants who registered in the period of 17. August 2015 (from 12:00 CEST) until 20. September 2015 (until 23:59 CEST).
…The winner agrees that their name will be published on Panasonic owned websites…
German law applies.
- Responsible data controller is Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, Hagenauer Str. 43, 65203 Wiesbaden, GERMANY; email@example.com
- Purposes of data collection: Data will be collected, processed and stored for the sole purpose of the competition. If the participant consented into the reception of product information and special offers from Panasonic, the types of data listed above will also be collected, processed and stored for such purpose. Data of already existing customers will be compared and updated with the provided data of this winning game.
- Types of data collected: Salutation, first name and last name, date of birth, postal address, country of residence and e-mail address.
- All data will be deleted 7 days after the competition is terminated, unless such data is necessary for the reception of product information and special offers from Panasonic. Such data will be deleted upon revocation of the consent. This revocation should be addressed to the Panasonic Organization of your country.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions Live@IFA Winning Game at https://campaigns.panasonic.eu/IFA2015TermsOfConditions.
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
The following video presents Trailer of Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2015 #PanasonicIFA #IFA2015:
Panasonic will showcase the latest products and future technologies at IFA 2015 in Berlin, Germany, during Sep 4-9, 2015. On Sep 2, the press conference will be held. What is the brand new from Panasonic at IFA 2015? Don’t miss it.
Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2015 to Make Available Views from the Venue on Video!
Aug 26, 2015
Berlin, Germany – Panasonic will exhibit its latest products and technologies at the Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2015, the global trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances held in Berlin, Germany, from September 4 to 9, 2015. A press conference will be held in the Panasonic booth on September 2, two days prior to the opening of the show.
The theme of Panasonic’s booth is “A Better Life, A Better World,” with the Lifestyles Showcase presenting a living environment to show “Aspire to more: To the lifestyles we all desire” by Panasonic’s wide range of products, from audio-visual equipment to home appliances and beauty appliances.
Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2015 will make available views from the exhibition venue on video. The press conference will also be available to view on the Panasonic LIVE@IFA.
Panasonic LIVE@IFA 2015
Scenes of the exhibition and comments by people involved in the industry will be made via social media from the Panasonic booth.
Please follow our main stream for LIVE@IFA 2015!
- Tiwtter: @Panasonic
- Facebook: @Panasonic Corporation
- Google+: Panasonic Corporation
- YouTube: Panasonic Newsroom
Overview of the Panasonic Booth
- Timing: Friday September 4 to Wednesday September 9, 2015
- Location: Messe Berlin, Hall 5.2 a/b
- Exhibit scale: Approx. 3,300 m2
- Exhibit items: Latest consumer electronics products
Panasonic Press Conference Overview
- Date/time: 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm, Wednesday September 2, 2015 (Local Time)
- Location: Panasonic Booth, Messe Berlin, Hall 5.2 a/b
- Attending: Managing Director Tetsuro Homma (President, Appliances Company), Managing Executive Officer Laurent Abadie (Chairman & CEO, Panasonic Europe Ltd., Managing Director, Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH), Executive Officer Michiko Ogawa (in charge of Technics Brand), Panasonic Corporation
The following video presents Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 – The All-Weather Full-range F2.8 Aperture Camera:
The Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 offers a full range F2.8 aperture 24X Leica Lens zoom housed in a weather sealed rugged body.
This all in one camera features the latest 4K Ultra HD Video recording and Panasonic’s exclusive 4K PHOTO function. The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor enables shooting high quality images even at higher sensitivities up to ISO 6400, resulting in higher resolution and superior color reproduction.
The Panasonic LUMIX FZ series offers a popular pack a powerful optical zoom and superior controllability including manual operation over photo and video recording. The Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 integrates a new large, bright 1,440K-dot OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) LVF (Live View Finder) with approx. 100% field of view. For a faster focusing response the Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 utilizes integrates LUMIX DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology to achieve ultra-high-speed Auto Focusing. With the Wi-Fi® connectivity, users can connect the camera to their smartphone / tablet to expand the flexibility in shooting/storing/sharing images.