The following video presents Teaser Trailer – Panasonic ECLIPSE LIVE by SOLAR POWER 2016:
On March 9, 2016, Panasonic will bring to you live the solar eclipse from Ternate Island, Indonesia using solar power. Panasonic will provide live coverage of the solar eclipse using the Power Supply Container and LUMIX GH4 cameras.
During the early morning of March 9, 2016 local time, a total solar eclipse will visit Ternate Island, Indonesia.
The key highlights of this event include:
- Panasonic will capture and broadcast to the world a solar eclipse using only the power of sunlight via Panasonic’s Power Supply Container. The Container was developed to create and store energy in order to support the lives of people who live in areas without access to electricity.
- Panasonic’s Power Supply Container creates energy during the day with 12 HIT™ solar panels that boast the world’s highest level efficiency (3kW), and stores energy with 24 lead-acid storage batteries (17.2kWh). This solar panel enables more power generation per square meter than conventional solar panels.
- Also, HIT™ has a unique structure that allows them to maintain high efficiency and performance even in hot temperatures, and so allow HIT™ to produce more energy throughout the day.
- They will then be able to broadcast the eclipse images captured on a Lumix GH4 cameras of 4K image quality.
For a schedule of the eclipse development and Live Coverage in certain cities around the world, please visit http://news.panasonic.com/global/eclipselive2016.html .
For more info about the Panasonic Eclipse Live by Solar power 2016, please visit http://news.panasonic.com/global/ecli…
The following video presents Lumix GH4 from Panasonic:
The GH4’s new Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine team up to reduce noise while raising resolution and improving color reproduction. Innovative DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology increases the speed of Contrast AF. As the world’s first* DSLM camera to record 4K videos, it truly meets the needs of professionals.
The following video presents Panasonic’s Advanced Contrast AF System with DFD Technology:
Panasonic incorporates advanced Contrast AF System with DFD (Depth From Defocus) Technology to LUMIX G Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera DMC-GH4. Both speed and accuracy are realized with this cutting-edge technology, allowing photographers to capture the spur-of-the-moment.
You can buy the Panasonic GH4 and accessories at B&H:
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera with Interface Unit
- Panasonic V-Log L Function Activation Code for Lumix DMC-GH4 – This item is non-returnable
- Panasonic Eye Cup for DMC-GH4 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera
- Panasonic DMW-AC10 AC Adapter for LUMIX GH4 Digital Camera
- Panasonic Battery Grip for Lumix GH4 Digital Cameras
- Panasonic Lumix DMW-YAGH Interface Unit for GH4
Your browser does not support iFrame.