The following video presents Winter photography tips with Nikon Canada Ambassador Kristian Bogner:
This video is the first in a series about winter photography, from Nikon Canada Ambassador Kristian Bogner. In this video, Kristian shares tips to find the perfect photo location and explains how to use in-camera settings to create images that pop with vivid colour.
The City of Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation’s Snap & Share photo contest, presented by Nikon Canada, runs from December 14, 2015 to February 18, 2016, and invites the public to snap and share photos in six categories for a chance to win prizes. Kristian is one of the judges of the contest, alongside fellow Nikon Canada Ambassador, Michelle Valberg, and Barenaked Ladies lead singer and avid photographer, Ed Robertson.
Find the Nikon Canada Ambassadors: http://bit.ly/1JGdnIG
Update (Feb.5, 2016): Nikon Canada’s Snap & Share Photo Contest for Ontario, Canada: Deadline Has Been Extended to February 29, 2016 Important: The Toronto walking tour is now fully booked.
This is an update to the previous blog, Nikon Canada Presents the Snap & Share Photo Contest for Ontario, Canada: Submit Your “Wonders of Toronto Winter” Photos Before 11:59 p.m. on February 19, 2016.
Calling all Toronto-based photography enthusiasts! As part of the Snap & Share photo contest, hosted by Toronto Parks, Forestry and Recreation and presented by Nikon Canada, join us for a Photo Walking Tour led by Nikon Canada Ambassador, Kristian Bogner Photography.
Join Kristian on February 6, 2016 from 2:00 p.m.-4:30 p.m. on a photo walk throughout High Park in Toronto and learn tips on winter photography.
- Location: High Park Toronto – 1873 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario, Canada – View Map
- Space for the walk is very limited! To register, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/snap-share-walking-photo-tour-registration-20286721129 .
- Participants must bring their own camera equipment.
- Hiking boots recommended.
- Registered participants to arrive at 1:30 pm at the Grenadier Restaurant located in High Park.
- Don’t forget to fully charge your camera batteries prior to the walking tour!