The following video presents Taking advantage of the Broad AF Coverage in the Canon EOS 7D Mark II:
Learn how to use the features and functions of the EOS 7D Mark II in these instructional tutorials, hosted by Canon Digital Learning Center Technical Advisor, Rudy Winston.
In this video, Rudy shows how to fully take advantage of the EOS 7D Mark II’s broad auto focus coverage.
Firmware Notice: EOS 7D Mark II: Firmware Version 1.0.4
Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera’s AF function may not operate properly at a focal length of approximately 100mm when used with the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in rare instances, the reduction of the flicker effect cannot be achieved when in AI servo AF mode, despite the “Anti-flicker shoot” function being set to “Enable”.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the Picture Style settings may not be applied to the captured image when the camera is set to custom shooting mode C1, C2 or C3.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the first still image captured in live view mode may not record the correct date and time.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, image noise may appear in JPEG images when brightness or contrast is corrected by the Auto Lighting Optimizer function.
Firmware Version 1.0.4 is for cameras with Firmware Version 1.0.2 or earlier. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.4, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
To download Firmware Version 1.0.4 for the EOS 7D Mark II:
- Please click here to download Firmware Version 1.0.4 for the EOS 7D Mark II.
- If you have not already done so, please register your Canon EOS 7D Mark II.
- By registering, Canon will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
- This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only.
- If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support|