Here is this week’s (Mar 17-23, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- Steve’s Digicams reviews the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 [QuickPrice Check] and finds that “you can’t go wrong with this camera if you are looking for an everyday camera on a strict budget.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX P510 [QuickPrice Check] since it “has a DSLR feel, is featured packed and takes great pictures.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Nikon D4 [QuickPrice Check] as it “is an extremely rapid performer and has a number of advanced features that should keep the professional extremely happy.“
- Luminous Landscape explains their lova-hate relationship with the Fujifilm X-PRO1 as “a quirky gem: While it drove me mad on numerous occasions, it also thrilled me with its image quality and the possibility of a viable autofocus rangefinder-style camera.”
- DigitalCameraInfo finds that the Panasonic Lumix TS4 [QuickPrice Check] is “rock-solid [and] capable of capturing gorgeous shots in extreme environments.“
- ePHOTOzine recommends the Pentax K-01 [QuickPrice Check] for its “advanced features and excellent noise performance.“
- Imaging Resource recommends the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “the fast autofocus at long focal lengths is a real blessing […] that you’ll enjoy at sporting events or birding.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.