This Week’s (Jul 23-29, 2011) Digital Camera Review Roundup
Here is this week’s (Jul 23-29, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- TechRadar rates the Olympus E-P3 4/5 and finds that “provided the sensitivity is kept below ISO 3200, the P3 produces superb images, that are well exposed, have lots of sharp detail and pleasant colours.“
- DCRP (dcresource) finds the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 [QuickPrice Check] “takes very good quality photos, performs well, and generally has a nice feature set. I’m not very enthusiastic about the GF3 (mainly due to its design), but it’s certainly worth your consideration.“
- Trusted Reviews rates the Nikon COOLPIX P300 [QuickPrice Check] 8/10 and find that it “is a likeable and highly stylish premium compact that’s easy to use and capable of producing good results.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100 [QuickPrice Check] as “without doubt the most feature packed ultra zoom available.“
- Imaging Resource is not too impressed with the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 [QuickPrice Check] finding that “the main problem with the Sony TX10 is its touchscreen. Several of us tried it and we all had the same maddening experience. It just wasn’t consistently responsive.“
- Steve’s Digicams recommends the Fujifilm FinePix HS20 EXR [QuickPrice Check] as “a powerful and versatile digicam that is loaded with easy-to-use and useful features. It has good performance and image quality, although it does struggle a bit with image noise at higher ISO settings.“
- byThom‘s take on the Nikon D5100 [QuickPrice Check]: “I’ll cut to the chase: for a lot of people, the D5100 might be their “just right.”“
- DigitalCameraReview recommends the entry-level Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D [QuickPrice Check] and finds that “the Canon T3 looks and feels like any other entry-level DSLR, but great video and image quality place it at the top of the class.“
- DigitalCameraInfo reviews the Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D [QuickPrice Check] finding that “those looking for simple operation and solid image quality in a rather inexpensive camera body will be very satisfied with the T3.“
- ePHOTOzine got their hands on a Leica M9-P and Noctilux-M F/0.95. Wow! Read their hands-on preview.
- Imaging Resource finds that the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX7V [QuickPrice Check] “does a very good job and has a longish zoom lens, making a good travel companion.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.
Have some thoughts about this article you'd like to share with us? Let us know in the comments.