This Week’s (Dec 31, 2011-Jan 6, 2012) Digital Camera Review Roundup
Here is this week’s (Dec 31, 2011-Jan 6, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- LetsGoDigital finds that the Olympus PEN E-P3 [QuickPrice Check], “as successor to the E-P2, there are clearly a number of improvements visible, such as a very fast autofocus in the Olympus PEN E-P3, a more powerful processor, a new touch display with a larger viewing angle and a built-in flash has been added.“
- LetsGoDigital recommends the Nikon 1 J1 [QuickPrice Check] “for the amateur photographer who enjoys taking high quality photos easily, the Nikon 1 J1 is a fun system camera.“
- CameraLabs highly recommends the Olympus E-PM1 [QuickPrice Check] as “a fantastic and very welcome addition to the PEN range and one which will undoubtedly be popular both for the novice upgrader and those who want a portable alternative to a DSLR.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Panasonic GX1 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “if you want virtually all of Panasonic’s compact system camera technologies in a small, customisable and intuitive package, the new Lumix DMC-GX1 fits the bill almost perfectly.“
- PhotographyBLOG gives its highest award to the Sony NEX-7 [QuickPrice Check] concluding that “the Sony NEX-7 is a fantastic compact system camera that […] simply can’t be beaten.“
- Samsung announced the Wi-Fi Dual-View DV300F.
- Fujifilm Announced their 2012 Spring Line-Up.
- Nikon announced their flagship D4.
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.
Have some thoughts about this article you'd like to share with us? Let us know in the comments.