This Week’s (Dec 24-30, 2011) Digital Camera Review Roundup
Here is this week’s (Dec 24-30, 2011) digital camera review roundup:
- LetsGoDigital finds the Olympus PEN E-PM1 [QuickPrice Check] “is ideal for people that truly value good quality photos and video recordings, but find a digital SLR camera much too heavy and complicated.“
- DigitalCameraReview loves the Pentax Q [QuickPrice Check] and sees “the market for the "Q" as shooters who like really tiny cameras and available light/natural light aficionados and/or street shooters who like the fast f/1.9 "normal" lens.“
- PhotographyBLOG recommends the Samsung ST96 as “an inexpensive yet at the same time reasonably built pocket snapper, which delivers fuss free results at an inexpensive price point.“
- LetsGoDigital finds that the Olympus E-PL3 [QuickPrice Check] “has similar image quality to a comparable SLR camera, especially for the lower ISO values.“
- BobAtkins “needed a new P&S camera for those times when all I can carry is something that will fit in my pocket” and found that the Samsung HZ30W / WB600 [QuickPrice Check] “meets my requirements for manual control, long shutter speeds, optical stabilization and has a pretty good Schneider-Kreuznach 3.9-58.5/3.2-5.8 lens (24-360mm 35mm equivalent).“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.
Have some thoughts about this article you'd like to share with us? Let us know in the comments.