Here is this week’s (April 28-May 4, 2012) digital camera review roundup:
- DPReview gives its Gold Award to the Olympus OM-D E-M5 [QuickFact Sheet] since it “is, without question, the most accomplished Micro Four Thirds camera we’ve yet seen and [...] it vies for the title of most capable mirrorless option yet.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Nikon COOLPIX S9300 [QuickPrice Check] for “the pictures were lovely and sharp though and the low-level light performance is also pretty good thanks to the lens and a good noise result from the back-illuminated sensor.“
- ePHOTOzine highly recommends the Olympus OM-D E-M5 [QuickFact Sheet] concluding that “for anyone doubting the ability of mirrorless / compact system cameras, this is the camera that should answer a lot of concerns.“
- PhotographyBLOG highly recommends the Nikon D4 [QuickPrice Check] finding that it “is an extremely well built and responsive camera that seems to react instantly to anything you throw at it.“
- CameraLabs reviews the Samsung NX200 and finds that it “has a lot going for it. It’s a serious well-built camera with ample physical controls, some clever features and excellent image quality.“
- DigitalCameraInfo likes the Olympus OM-D E-M5 [QuickFact Sheet] and recommends it for “if you’re looking for a retro-inspired interchangeable lens camera that, like cameras of old, can take some abuse and some great photos at the same time, then the E-M5 is an attractive option.“
- ePHOTOzine recommends the Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR [QuickPrice Check] as “a camera with a lot of zoom capable of taking bright colourful photos.“
- For more camera reviews, to get a second opinion, and just to read the best reviews on the Web, visit our Reviews Matrix.
Isn’t it great when there are so many good cameras to choose from? Getting a headache? Maybe you’re not listening to the best expert reviewers on the Web! Visit our Reviews Matrix and get all the expert reviews written for your favorite digital camera. This way, you’ll make an informed decision based on the best reviews on the Web.