October 23, 2009
SONY INTRODUCES UNIQUE DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME WITH BUILT-IN PRINTER
Combination Device Makes It Easy to View and Share Images
- Sony Canada is launching a stylish multitasking S-Frame® digital photo frame with printer (model DPP-F700).
- The sleek, all-in-one device allows photo viewing and printing for picture lovers who enjoy displaying and sharing copies of their special memories.
- Showcasing your favorite photos in vibrant color and crisp detail, the DPP-F700 features a 7-inch (measured diagonally) (16:10) LCD display with WVGA (800 x 480) resolution.
- The device prints 4 x 6-inch professional quality 300 x 300 dpi photos instantly in just 45 seconds.
- Allowing you to edit images before printing, the device’s options include enlarge, reduce, crop, date stamp on/off, border/borderless (for single prints), and brightness, contrast, hue, and sharpness adjustment.
Search for more news & reviews: