Panasonic HX-A500: The World’s First 4K 30p Wearable Camera
Today, Panasonic announced that the world’s first 4K / 30p Wearable Camera, the HX-A500, will be available in the U.S. at the beginning of July.
- The A500 features Wi-Fi and NFC to connect to your phone, “incredible image quality and straightforward functionality.“
This video presents “[NEW] Panasonic 4K Wearable Camera HX-A500.”
- Panasonic is introducing a new 4K Wearable Camera HX-A500.
- In addition to the 4K video recording capability, the new HX-A500 features rugged design of 3m/9.8ft waterproof and dustproof.
- The main unit incorporates a display for easier control.
- It comes with Wi-Fi / NFC technology to encourage an expanded way of use as well as sharing the video after shooting.
PANASONIC ANNOUNCES THE HX-A500
The World’s First 4K 30p Wearable Camera
NEWARK, NJ (March 24, 2014) – Panasonic Corporation, a leader in video technology is pleased to announce the world’s first 4K/30p Wearable Camera, the HX-A500 (A500). Featuring Wi-Fi® and NFC to connect to your phone, incredible image quality and straightforward functionality, this wearable camera enables you to capture scenes that puts viewers right there, in the thick of the action. The A500 will be available in the U.S. at the beginning of July at www.shop.panasonic.com and photo specialty retailers.
The main unit is separate from the lens unit, meaning you can mount the lens at face level and perform hands-free shooting. Small and lightweight, the lens unit is comfortable to wear, making it easy to capture point of view sports or your daily adventure.
The A500 features gorgeous 4 K/30p image quality, allowing you to capture beautiful video with heightened realism. With a powerful lens, sensor and engine, you can now enjoy clean and clear low-noise video. The A500 comes standard with the newly designed main unit with an LCD and other features that improve operability. Via your smartphone or tablet, you can also quickly and easily upload your video to the internet. Panasonic designed the A500 wearable camera so that users can simply shoot and enjoy sharing, high-quality action video.
Continue Reading »