Panasonic AJ-PX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder: $1000 Trade-up Offer or $500 Rebate, Through Dec.31, 2014Thu December 18, 2014
Panasonic has expanded its PX270 rebate program.
There is the limited time AJ-PX270 P2 HD Handheld Camcorder Special $1000 Trade-up Offer through to 12/31/2014:
- Panasonic has expanded its PX270 rebate program. Through December 31, 2014, when you purchase a new AG-PX270 and then trade-in any Panasonic professional camcorder or competitive professional camcorder, you’ll receive a $1,000 rebate check.
- Eligible models include all Panasonic pro camcorders; Sony camcorders including XDCAM EX / HD: PDW-510, PDW-530, PDW-F330, PDW-F350, PMW100, PMW160, PMW200, PMW-EX1, PMW-EX3,HDV/NXCAM: HDR-AX2000, HVR-V1U, HVR-Z5U, HVR-Z7U, HXR-NX5U; JVC camcorders including GY-HD250U, GY-HM100, GY-HM150, GY-HM750, GY-HM790, GY-HM710, and Canon camcorders including XF300, XF305, XH-A1, XH-G1, XL-H1S.
- In order to receive your $1,000 rebate, you must register your trade-in at www.pscnatradeup.com. This includes information on your trade-in camera, including make, model, serial #, etc. This registration should only happen after you have purchased and received your AJ-PX270. The trade-in camera must be shipped to Panasonic within 30 days after you have received your PX270.
If you do not have a trade-in, you can receive a $500 rebate by registering your new AJ-PX270 at www.acbpromotions.com/panasonicrebates.
If there are any questions for payments, please contact: 866-339-4296.
Here are some key highlights of the AJ-PX270, Panasonic’s first P2 HD handheld camcorder.
- AVC-ULTRA recording: low bit rate recording.
- With its innovative AVC-ULTRA codec, the PX270 features a wide range of recording modes, including high-quality 100Mbps AVC-Intra100, as well as optional 200 Mbps AVC-Intra200.
- For applications where file size is critical, the camcorder incorporates a choice of AVC-LongG quality levels; for high-speed file exchange, the PX270’s high-resolution AVC-Proxy encodes in parallel with higher bandwidth production formats, enabling fast, efficient offline editing.
- Five-pound PX270 provides all the key functionality of Panasonic’s high-end, shoulder-mount camcorder.
- Newly-developed high-sensitivity, low-noise 1/3” 3-MOS imagers to produce “stunning pictures“, even in low light conditions.
- Flexibility of 3G/4G/LTE wireless mobility.
This video presents AJ-PX270 Ultra Handheld Camera Recorder.
A short introduction of the features of Panasonic’s upcoming AJ-PX270 camera recorder. It is the first handheld camera to feature the AVC-Ultra codec family and support microP2 cards, and also boasts a wide range of new features and design points that make it a revolutionary new product.
TALKINGBOX DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP FINDS PANASONIC AJ-PX270 P2 HD HANDHELD’S “MIND-BLOWING VERSATILITY” PERFECT FOR VARIED ASSIGNMENTS
NEWARK, NJ (December 17, 2014) – Matthew Abourezk, Owner/Director of Talkingbox Media Group (Easton, CT), was faced with a dilemma in choosing his new video camera. On the one hand, the veteran videographer/still photographer was shooting award-winning assignments with his HDSLR; on the other, he was beginning to feel the wear and tear of setting up elaborate rigs to achieve desired results.
“At some point, you simply need a dedicated video camera with more depth of field,” Abourezk said. His solution was to invest in Panasonic’s AJ-PX270 P2 HD camcorder. “I did my research, the PX270 has great reviews, and as a longtime AG-HVX200 owner, I was comfortable with Panasonic gear.”
Continue Reading »