Canon Europe: New Portable Ultra-short Throw Projectors: LV-WX300UST, and Interactive LV-WX300USTi with Built-in Camera & Drawing SoftwareFri March 13, 2015
Here are the key highlights of both ultra-short throw multimedia projectors LV-WX300UST and LV-WX300USTi:
- Projection in small rooms with limited space as they are capable of projecting an 80 to 100 inch, crystal clear image from just 28cm away from the screen.
- When fitted on the wall or ceiling, the ultra-short throw capabilities reduce the chance of presenters being impacted by glare from the projector and minimises the risk of shadows on the screen while presenting.
- Weighing just 5kg, they are easily portable.
- Both models feature WXGA (1280×800) resolution.
- Two HDMI ports for connecting global devices.
- Produce 3,000 lumens for extremely bright and clear images.
- Up to 8,000 hours of lamp life when run in Eco mode.
- LV-WX300UST is available from March 2015.
The LV-WX300USTi is the Interactive model which also includes the following highlights:
- An built-in camera allowing up to four infrared pens to be used simultaneously with the device.
- The camera also allows interaction and control of projected information by touch.
- The drawing software helps customers make the most of the creative interaction features.
- LV-WX300SUTi will be available from May 2015.
Canon launches two new ultra-short throw multimedia projectors
LONDON, 12 March 2015 – Canon Europe, world-leader in imaging solutions, today announces the launch of two new LV portable projectors – the LV-WX300UST and the LV-WX300USTi. These new projectors have been designed to meet increasing global demand for portable ultra-short throw projectors – in particular in the business and education markets – to help enhance learning and communication.