Sony ‘Xperia 48 Hour Competition’ for USA, Canada, UK and Other Countries: Share Original, Family-audience-viewing Images of You and/or Scenery of Where You Live or Area with #ICan, #Xperia, @sonyxperia and Hashtag the Image Location: Starts on 13 June at 00:01 BST and Ends 15 June 2015 at 00:00 BSTFri June 12, 2015
The following video presents 48 hours. 48 cities. Join Sony Xperia for an extraordinary global event:
You hold the power in your hands to find the extraordinary in the everyday with Xperia
On 13-14 June, people all over the world are discovering the power to see in the dark, survive underwater and stay awake for days…and it’s all thanks to Xperia.
Get your cameras ready and share the extraordinary moments from your world, for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Sony Mobile Communications invites you to enter the Xperia 48 Hour Competition.
- This Competition is organized and hosted by Sony Mobile Communications AB, 221 88 Lund, Sweden (“Promoter”) from: Saturday 13 June 2015 at 00:01 BST to Monday 15 June 2015 at 00:00 BST (“Competition Closing Date”).
A trip to Niagara Falls or one of 48 Xperia handsets up for grabs
Be part of our global Instagram event 13-14 June for your chance to win one of many fantastic prizes. From city lights at dusk to selfies in the rain, simply share the incredible pictures you capture with your Xperia during the 48 hours to enter. Don’t forget to use #ICan #Xperia and hashtag your location to join in.
Share your photos between 00:00 BST on Saturday 13 June and 00:00 BST on Monday 15 June to be in with a chance of winning.
- All Participants must be aged at least 18 years old at the date of entry of this Competition, and have the legal right to enter into this agreement and to grant any and all rights – to your User Submission Content (“Content”) in the form of Photo asset.
- Images must be the entrants own and not taken from any other source.
- Participants cannot be legal entities.
- This Competition is made available to enter without any obligation to make a purchase for entry.
- The Competition is only open to residents of countries where the Competition is locally available. These consist of: United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, China, Taiwan, Brazil, Spain, France, Greece, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Switzerland, Russia, Ukraine, United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, India (excluding the State of Tamil Nadu), Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland. Residents of Italy are excluded from winning but may still participate.
- Notice to Canadian residents:Residents of the Province of Quebec are excluded from entering. If a winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer, without mechanical aid, a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered by telephone, at a time mutually convenient for Participant and Promoter, prior to verification and award of prize.
There are a total of 49 (forty nine) prizes (“Prizes”) to be won during the Competition.
48 (forty eight) Runner Up Prizes
- One per winner per participating country, consist of an Xperia Z3 or Xperia Z3 Compact smartphone each valued at approximately €678.87 (764.41 US Dollar at the current exchange rate).
- Up to the value of €10,000 (11,260.00 US Dollar at the current exchange rate) consists of 1 (one) weekend trip for 2 people to Niagara Falls, USA.
- The Prize consists of a trip for 2 persons (consisting of the Winner and accompanying guest who must also be 18 or over) to Niagara falls, USA (“Event”) including the following components:
- International economy flights from origin country (Winner is responsible for travel to/from their home to the airport; the airport will be determined by the Promoter)
- Accommodation in 4* hotel for 6 nights (1 room for 2 people)
- Breakfast everyday
- Airport transfers in Niagara Falls
- A total of [$500] spending money per person for the entire Event
- Travel Insurance for Winner & accompanying guest