Leica T Camera System: New Firmware Version 1.4 (Now) and Two New Lenses Leica Summilux-TL 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH. (in Spring 2016) and Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60 mm f/2.8 ASPH. (in Autumn 2016)Sat October 31, 2015
Introducing the Leica T Camera System. Watch the uncompromising story behind Leica Camera’s latest innovation and learn why the new Leica T Camera System is easy to use, hard to forget.
Leica recently announced new firmware update for the Leica T camera system.
- You can now download the new firmware version 1.4 at http://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-T/Leica-T/Firmware-Update-1.4?&utm_campaign=T_firmware&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=&utm_content=Lenses .
- Alternatively, you can update your Leica T as part of a complementary service in the Leica Stores, and receive advice at the same time.
The new firmware version 1.4 “enormously increases“ the speed of the Leica T, improves its entire performance profile, and expands the portfolio of lenses usable on the Leica T.
As the camera shares the same Leica L bayonet mount with the new Leica SL system camera, updating the firmware makes it possible to use the SL lenses on the Leica T, which include the following:
- The Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–90 mm f/2.8–4 ASPH. will be available from 16 November 2015.
- Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90–280 mm f/2.8–4, will follow in 2016.
- Leica Summilux-SL 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH. will follow in 2016.
Also, Leica will launch the following two new lenses for the Leica T camera system:
Continue Reading »