The Nikon software update service supplies software that can be used to update the Nikon D750 camera to version 1.11.
- Before proceeding, please select Firmware version in the camera SETUP MENU and check the camera firmware version.
- You will not need to download or install this update if the firmware listed above is already installed.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.10 to 1.11 include:
- The WT-7 wireless transmitter is now supported.
- Fixed the following issues:
– Incorrect histograms would be displayed for some images viewed in the RGB histogram display during playback.
– If On was selected for Auto distortion control, distortion would appear at the edges of photos taken with NEF (RAW) + JPEG fine selected for Image quality and Medium selected for Image size.
– The option chosen for Custom Setting f5 (Customize command dials) > Change main/sub in CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU group f (Controls) would not be saved when Save settings was selected for Save/load settings in the SETUP MENU.
– Pictures would sometimes not be recorded.
For other important info as well as to download the new firmware, please visit http://downloadcenter.nikonimglib.com/en/download/fw/217.html .
Please support this site. Buy the Nikon D750 Camera and accessories from our Trusted Sponsor B&H Photo-Video, the Professional’s Source, satisfying millions of customers for over 35 years (prices are in USD):