The following video presents Meet the Nikon D610: ‘I AM SEEING THE FULL STORY’ BTS
See the Nikon D610 in action by joining the crew behind Nikon’s “I AM SEEING THE FULL STORY” print ad shoot in Budapest.
The 24.3-megapixel FX-format D-SLR comes in a lightweight body, equipped with a 6 frames per second high-speed continuous shooting capability that makes it easy to handle.
A great photo tells a story and will impact the viewer in different ways. Over the holiday’s we want to give you the chance to tell a story through a photo by “Showing Us What FX You”. The reward? A chance to win a Nikon D610 & Nikkor 50mm lens.
The VISTEK “Show Us What FX You” Photo Contest is open to Canadian residents only.
- Unfortunately, this contest is not open to the residents of the province of Quebec.
- Individual must be 18 years of age or older to be able to participate in the contest and claim any of the prizes.
- There are a total of One (1) Prize Package to be won with a retail value of approximately $2000.00 CDN.
- The prize package consists of: one (1) Nikon D610 Camera (Body Only) & One (1) Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G Lens.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the time specified above, does not provide full information requested within fourteen (14) days of his/her being informed of his/her name being announced, does not correctly answer unaided a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win any prize.
As a photographer, you have the power to influence the way others see the world. This influence might come from the way you use light, the subjects you shoot, the locations you explore, or your decision to shoot in colour or black-and-white.
These are your tools, and what you choose or choose not to utilize can not only portray your view of the world, it can ultimately have a lasting effect on the way others see it too.
So please, show us what FX you…
- Upload your photo anytime, before 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Friday, January 8, 2016, through the following contest entry page: http://prophotoblog.ca/show-us-what-fx-you-photo-contest-entry-page/ .
- Limit one (1) entry per person. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
….By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Vistek may (unless prohibited by law) use winner’s name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; and (2) to hold Vistek, its, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this CONTEST…..
The CONTEST is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The CONTEST and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of Ontario and shall be adjudicated in the applicable court in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Please read the full official rules and regulations of this contest at http://prophotoblog.ca/wp-content/uploads/Nikon-What-FX-You-Photo-Contest-Rules.pdf (pdf).
For more info about this contest, please visit:
Good Luck! / Bonne Chance!
The following video presents Nikon D610 product video (English):
Experience the true power of full-frame photography with the D610.
The 24.3-megapixel FX-format sensor captures every detail with lifelike sharpness, offering brilliant photos with rich colours and smooth Full HD movies. You can capture action at a fast 6fps. Shoot sharp shots of fast-moving action at six-frames-per-second in both FX and DX formats.
Nikon’s new Quiet Release burst mode allows you to shoot in near-silence: Perfect when you want to photograph wildlife. The sound of the camera’s mirror return mechanism is noticeably reduced during the burst, so it’s easier to capture elusive subjects.
Fully weather-sealed, the D610 is tough enough to go anywhere, and you can share the full splendour of your images via a smart device using Nikon’s Wireless Mobile Adapter. From extreme wide-angle to super-telephoto, capture incredibly detailed images with smooth tonal gradations and low noise when shooting at high ISOs.
With ISO 100–6400, extendable up to 25,600 (equivalent), you get finely detailed images with minimal noise, even when you shoot under challenging lighting conditions.