Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020 Projector: Indulge in a 3D Movie Marathon this Holiday Season
This video presents “Epson 3D projectors at CEDIA 2012”:
- Kristi Lanzit describes the new 3D home theater projectors at the CEDIA 2012 Expo
- She introduces the Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3020 projector
“After all the holiday shopping, parties and baking are complete, it’s finally time to curl up on the couch and relax. Gather family and friends for a movie marathon and watch your favourite holiday classics or catch up on the latest blockbusters.
Consider taking your movie marathon experience to the next level with the EPSON PowerLite Home Cinema 3020 projector. Kids will squeal with delight as they put on 3D glasses and experience vibrant images popping out in front of them.
The two built-in 10W speakers will blow you away while you experience lifelike images that stand out even brighter with 3LCD technology that contains 2,300 lumens of colour brightness and 2,300 lumens of white brightness. A radical contrast ratio of up to 40,000:1 provides for outstanding black levels that will highlight sharp, distinctive details.
Plop yourself on the couch, pop some popcorn and watch 3D movies come to life in the comfort of your home this holiday season.“
Other Features of Epson’s 2D and 3D Full HD 1080p Line-up
- Split screen capabilities in 2D mode for watching two pictures at once, or watching TV and using the Internet at the same time
- Five colour modes in 2D and two colour modes in 3D to easily adapt to different viewing environments
- Epson’s exclusive 230W E-TORL® (Epson Twin Optics Reflection Lamp) offering high brightness and up to 6,000 hours of lamp life1
- Wireless transmitter included for flexible installation without wires
- Two pairs of RF 3D glasses included with each projector; compatible with third party 3D glasses
Available at Epson.ca for $1649.
1Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
Have some thoughts about this article you'd like to share with us? Let us know in the comments.