If you have a news tip, a product you want us to review or want to post as a guest, the best way to contact us is to use the form below.
If you are submitting a blog post or a news tip, check the “Yes, I grant Photoxels permission to publish” checkbox to be considered for publication. We only accept posts and tips pertaining to photography and reserve the right to refuse a submitted post.
This is a family site, so articles and photos must be tailored to that audience.
In addition, we have the following guidelines:
1. Though, on the odd times, you might see us post articles on other subjects, we however only accept guest articles related to imaging technology (i.e., cameras, related products and lifestyle). These can be news tips, reviews, tutorials, anecdotes, etc. and can be serious or funny.
2. Articles must be personal in nature, i.e. the author MUST have personal experience in what he or she is writing about. We want you to share something of value — that you have lived, learned and experienced — with our readers.
3. You should preferably include one or more photos with your article. If you include photos with your articles, they must be your own and, by including them, you give us permission to publish them. You retain all rights to your photos. If you do not include any photos with your article, you give us permission to use one of our own as an accompanying picture to your article.
3. An article that is simply a compilation of what’s currently on the Internet, or photos curated from Flickr or other sites, will not be considered.
4. You cannot have any advertisement and/or ad links in your article.