Canon Female Photojournalist Award for Female Photojournalists of Any Age & Nationality: Submit Entries Before 22 May 2015Sat April 18, 2015
Canon France and Images Evidence invite professional female photojournalists of any age and nationality to submit their photo-reportages to the Canon Female Photojournalist Award competition.
- The application dossier must be sent before May 22, 2015.
The winner will receive the 8 000 euros (8,647.339 US Dollars at the current exchange rate).
…Article 2 – Objective
The Canon Female Photojournalist Award is presented to a female photojournalist in activity who wishes to cover a social, economic, political or cultural subject in a journalistic manner, on presentation of a dossier, including the documents and works stipulated in Article 5.
The Award will be given to an individual photojournalist and not to a group, without any consideration of her nationality.
The Award is given in order to allow the winner to carry out the photo-reportage which has been presented for the Award….
Article 5 – Application conditions
The conditions are as follows:
– applicants must be female
– applicants must have completed at least one photo-reportage (published or unpublished)
– applicants must be professional photojournalists
– applicants must be able to write and speak in French or English…
Entry is FREE.
Continue Reading »