Gentec Announces Kata’s InsideOut UL Hiking Daypacks and Access-H PL Camera Holsters for PhotographersWed December 4, 2013
This video presents “KATA InsideOut UL戶外攝影背囊系列 – 真正戶外相機袋（Eng Sub.）.”
- “The InsideOut UL is a light and compact hiking daypack with ample room for a DSLR with standard zoom lens attached + 2 extra lenses + flash and accessories.
- On one hand it’s a great hiking daypack with numerous pockets for various accessories and hiking gear, in addition it offers a protective camera insert and quick side draw from either the left or right hand sides and last but not least by simply unhooking the front cover and turning the bag inside out, it quickly becomes a great everyday companion, 40% more compact but still with room for a camera if one chooses to carry it along, a tablet/laptop and useful pockets.“
- Both InsideOut-100 UL and InsideOut-200 UL hiking daypacks are shown in the video during the time interval between 0 minute:03 seconds and 0 minute:o4 seconds.
- The InsideOut-100 UL (UL-IO-100) is shown in the video during the time interval between 0 minute:01 second and 1minute:17 seconds.
- “The bigger size [InsideOut-200 UL (UL-IO-200)] comes with a big waist strap too,” which is shown in the video during the time interval between 1 minute:18 seconds and 1 minute:22 seconds.
“Hikers and photographers can be prepared for every adventure with Kata’s new InsideOut UL Hiking daypacks and Access-H PL camera holster.
- Both products feature Kata’s lightweight materials, advanced technologies and optimal ergonomics that allow excursionists to carry equipment easily in any environment.
Whether it’s a hiking trip or urban trek, the InsideOut UL Hiking daypacks series has the ability to reduce the pack’s capacity by simply turning the front flap inside out, converting the backpack into a compact everyday carrying pack. The InsideOut UL is available in two sizes.“
- The InsideOut-100 UL (UL-IO-100) has a suggested retail price of $249.95.
- The InsideOut-200 UL (UL-IO-200) has a suggested retail price of $299.95.
“The Access-H PL camera holsters is designed for maximum efficiency and organization with separate, padded compartments, giving photographers quick, easy access to the main camera and lenses.Four sizes ensure an optimum fit for all popular camera, lens, and accessory combinations.
- Access H-14 PL Holster (PL-AH-14) holds a DSLR with a standard zoom lens attached; suggested retail price is $99.9.
- Access H-16 PL Holster (PL-AH-16) accommodates a pro DSLR with a standard zoom lens; suggested retail price is $109.95.
- Access H-17 PL Holster (PL-AH-17) holds a DSLR with a medium telephoto lens; suggested retail price is$119.95.
- Access H-18 PL Holster (PL-AH-18) holds a medium telephoto attached to a pro DSLR; suggested retail price is $129.95.“
For additional information about Kata and its products, please visit the Kata Brand Page. To learn more about Gentec International, please visit www.gentec-intl.com and www.facebook.com/GentecInternational.
KATA OFFERS PHOTOGRAPHERS A CHOICE OF CAMERA CARRYING STYLES WITH NEW INSIDEOUT UL HIKING DAYPACKS AND ACCESS-H PL HOLSTERS.
TORONTO, ON., December 4, 2013 – Gentec International, the exclusive Canadian distributor of Kata products, announces the launch of Kata’s InsideOut UL hiking daypacks and Access-H PL camera holsters. Both series feature Kata’s lightweight yet rugged materials, advanced technologies, and optimal ergonomics.