Canon: New Update Digital Photo Professional 4.3.0 (DPP 4.3.0) RAW Processing Software 07/16/2015 at No Cost: DSLR Support Includes Certain EOS Cameras, and PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark II CamerasTue July 21, 2015
The following video presents Why a Canon PowerShot G7x?:
- Canon PowerShot G7x
- Scott Kelby gives a quick overview of the high-quality and compact PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera.
- Changes for Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4.3.0 for Mac OS X :
- – Newly supported EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, EOS M, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, PowerShot G7 X, and PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
- Supported Models:
EOS Kiss X70 / EOS REBEL T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, EOS M, EOS 60Da, EOS 60D, PowerShot G7 X, PowerShot G1 X Mark II, EOS 5DS, EOS 5DS R, EOS 8000D / EOS REBEL T6s / EOS 760D, EOS Kiss X8i / EOS REBEL T6i / EOS 750D, EOS-1D C, EOS-1D X, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 6D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 70D, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS Kiss X7i / EOS REBEL T5i / EOS 700D, EOS Kiss X7 / EOS REBEL SL1 / EOS 100D, EOS M3
Digital Photo Professional 4 is a genuine, Canon-made application for browsing, selecting, and developing RAW images. It is equipped with various image adjustment functions in the Picture Style format and allows the user to make speedy image adjustments with freedom.
- For more details and to download the new update DPP 4.3.0 from the Canon USA site, please go to http://www.usa.canon.com/nw3s/CanonUSA/DownloadContents/English/0200448102EN.htm .
Canon Europe: Digital Photo Professional 4.3.0
Digital Photo Professional (DPP) is a high-performance RAW image processing, viewing and editing software for EOS digital cameras and PowerShot models with RAW capability.
- Using DPP you can perform basic and advanced editing and printing of RAW images.
- An example of the available editing functions are image rotation, white balance adjustment, dynamic-range adjustment, colour adjustment and fine-tuning of tone curve characteristics.
- DPP supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, Wide Gamut RGB and Colour Management System (CMS) using the International Colour Consortium (ICC) Profile.
- You can download the latest version of DPP or an update for your current version by selecting your product from the EOS camera or PowerShot range page.
- A helpful user manual for DPP is also available for download from the same location by selecting the manuals tab.
- Digital Photo Professional is included in the initial software setup for your Canon camera.
Canon recently released an updated version. the DPP 4.3.0 which incorporates critical fixes including:
- a phenomenon in which the picture style set on the camera is not transferred to Digital Photo Professional properly and
- a phenomenon in which the copy and paste command using keyboard shortcuts cannot be used for the folder name.
New key features of DPP 4.3.0 are listed in the Canon Europe press release below.
You can download DPP 4.3.0 now, FREE of charge, from Canon Europe’s support site here.
Canon has released an updated version of its popular Digital Photo Professional 4 (DPP 4) RAW processing software, which expands the support of its DSLRs to include EOS 1200D, EOS 60Da and EOS 60D as well as its PowerShot G7 X and PowerShot G1 X Mark II premium expert compacts and EOS M2 and EOS M Compact System Cameras…
Continue Reading »