Are you an aspiring photographer? Do you want to travel for free? To Greenland? To be mentored in the art of photojournalism with the host of National Geographic Channel’s Pure Photography series, Jason Edwards? Find out firsthand what life is like in the field for a travel photographer and learn the tricks of the trade during this 10-day mentorship experience. The deadline for applying to join this trip is coming fast: July 5. So skip the fireworks, the booze, the celebrations and get your application in asap!
Applications close July 5th 2013, at 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (UTC +10)
Ever wondered what it would be like on assignment as a National Geographic photographer? This is your chance to go to Greenland and be mentored by Nat Geo veteran and host of National Geographic Channel’s Pure Photography series, Jason Edwards!
WorldNomads.com and National Geographic Channel are giving one aspiring photographer the opportunity to accompany renowned wildlife and natural history photographer, Jason Edwards, on assignment in Greenland. Find out firsthand what life is like in the field for a travel photographer and learn the tricks of the trade during this 10-day mentorship experience.
Applications close July 5th 2013
FOR MORE DETAILS & TO APPLY GO HERE: http://ht.ly/lLIaJ
Who can apply
* This opportunity is open to any non-professional trying to start a career in Travel Photography – photography students or keen amateurs/pro-amateurs looking for a foot in the door.
* Minimum age 18 by the application deadline with a good level of physical fitness.
* This is a global opportunity – you may be a resident of any country.
* You should be an exceptional photographer with a lust for adventure, have a strong desire to be mentored and grow your photographic knowledge and skills, an ambition to forge a career in Travel Photography, and of course a desire to travel to Greenland.
* Remember this is a scholarship, a learning experience, and therefore will not be suitable for professional or semi-professional photographers.