This video presents TG-3 Product Overview Video.
This ultra-rugged camera’s super-bright f2.0 lens delivers superb image quality in the harshest conditions. Features like WiFi (remote camera operation, easy file sharing), time-interval shooting (similar to popular action cams), time-lapse movie (sunsets! starscapes!) and advanced GPS make the TG-3 Olympus’s most versatile outdoor camera ever.
OLYMPUS INVITES YOU TO GET YOUR SKATES ON
Test Drive Olympus ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 Cameras
Chance to Win a Tough Camera in a Test & Wow Competition
FREE Admission to Winterville and FREE Entertainment
December 2, 2014 – January 1, 2015
Grove Road, Bow, London, E3 5TB United Kingdom
Visitors to the Olympus-sponsored, sparkling, outdoor ice rink (600 square metres) at Winterville, Victoria Park, East London, UK, are being invited to ‘test drive’ the ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 cameras from the Olympus range for FREE and take your pictures away with you. On arrival at the Ice Rink site, simply head to the Olympus ‘Test & Wow’ Tent to find out more.
Don’t worry about bringing a camera to Winterville. Thanks to Olympus you can test drive their Stylus Tough Cameras for free. Next to the Ice Rink is their Test & Wow Tent where you can pick up a Stylus Tough and get snapping around the event. And because the camera is nigh on indestructible – it’s not just water-proof and shock proof, it’s also freeze proof – feel free to take it on the Ice Rink where it won’t matter if you drop it.
In association with Olympus, Winterville has the best-value outdoor Ice Rink in London and it’s open every day from 10am until late…. If you’re not one for the ice, then why not relax in our bespoke rink-side cafe or on the heated terrace and watch other people glide around the ice (or at least fall over)?
‘Test Drive’ the Olympus ‘Tough’ TG-3 and TG-850 Cameras
- Simply visit the Test & Wow Tent from 10.30am each day where the team will provide you with one of their Stylus Tough cameras – either the TG-3 or TG-850.
- You don’t need to leave a deposit. All you’ll need is to leave proof of identity, so a household bill or credit card will be fine as long as you have other photo ID that can prove it’s you (driving licence, passport etc).
- Then you can take the camera away for up to two hours and all cameras will need to be returned by 9pm.
- If you want to take your pictures home with you that day then bring your own SD card.
- Otherwise Olympus will be putting pics up online where you can view and download your creations.
This video presents Olympus TG-850.
The Stylus TG-850, a pocket friendly rugged compact camera with outstanding image capturing capabilities. It is also the first tough camera on the market to sport a completely reversable screen to allow users to visualise themselves whilst taking a photo on dry land or below water. To capture even more of the world, the TG-850 also carries a 21mm equiv lens to allow for breathtaking scenic shots.
Furthermore, every week in December there is the opportunity to win a Tough camera for Christmas in a Test & Wow competition as follows.
Continue Reading »