2015 International Photography Awards Competition: Submit Images Before April 30 – Early Bird DeadlineMon April 6, 2015
The International Photography Awards (IPA) competition is open to any living photographer, 18 years of age or older, from any country.
The International Photography Awards conducts an annual photography competition for professional, non-professional, and student photographers on a global level, creating one of the most ambitious and comprehensive competitions in the photography world today. The IPA recognizes photography’s leading talents who are creating, shaping and defining the world of photography today.
– Be Honored by receiving the coveted Lucie Statue at the Lucie Awards Gala
– Be Published in the IPA Annual Book of Photography
– Be Featured in the IPA Best of Show Exhibition in New York City
- Each year, the IPA invites an renowned curator to select 45 images from both the professional and non-professional pools of first, second, and third-place winners, to be exhibited in an exclusive show in New York City, during the week leading up to the Annual Lucie Awards Gala.
- The Best of Show will then travel to various countries to be exhibited at photo festivals, galleries, and other photography related events.
– Win over $22,000 in cash prizes
- Deeper Perspective
- Fine Art
- Moving Images
- Special Category