Panasonic’s On4Today Available This Month: New Non-clinical Tablet-based Telehealth Service Lets Everyone Keep in Touch Via Videos, Photos & MessagesTue November 18, 2014
Panasonic recently launched the new Health and Wellness Solutions business group to deliver technology solutions to the healthcare market.
- Health and Wellness Solutions will “leverage Panasonic’s engineering roots and technology portfolio to address the challenges associated with individual and population health management.”
The group’s first offering – On4TodayTM – is a non-clinical telehealth service provided to long-term care and assisted living facilities.
The telehealth services industry delivers health-related services and information via telecommunications technologies.
Did you know?
- The U.S. telehealth market would grow to $1.9 billion in 2018 from $240 million in 2013, a growth rate of 56 percent.
- The number of patients worldwide using telehealth services is expected to rise to seven million in 2018.
- “The healthcare industry has only begun to see the large shift to mobile technologies that will become more prevalent over the years.”
Panasonic’s On4TodayTM is a tablet-based telehealth service which will be commercially available this month. This telehealth service “bridges potential communication gaps between assisted living facility residents and their families, friends and care providers. It delivers connectivity and easy-to-use communications intended to improve staff efficiencies, reduce anxiety for residents, promote peace of mind among family and friends and encourage stronger levels of resident engagement.”
This video presents An On4Today Story.
- For assisted living residents, On4Today creates a community of care where everyone stays informed, involved, and connected.
Here are some of the highlights of the On4TodayTM.
Continue Reading »