For professional and enthusiast photographers, Nikon announces the following new FX-format lenses:
AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR
- Latest generation of Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 constant aperture zoom lens
- Lens of choice for low-light, sports, wildlife, concerts, weddings, portraits and everyday shooting
- New optical formula achieves high image quality, even in trying conditions
- Improved AF performance, weather sealing and handling
PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED
- Ultra-wide-angle perspective control lens with tilt/shift capabilities
- Designed for landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, interiors and fine art photography and filmmaking
- First NIKKOR PC-E lens that can be tilted parallel (as shown in the first image above) or perpendicular to shift, as shown in the following image:
- Tilt and shift independently and then rotate up to 90° with new PC Rotation capability
Both the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR and PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED will be available starting in November 2016 for:
- suggested retail prices (SRP) of $2,799.95 USD* and $3,399.95 USD*, respectively, in U.S.A.
*SRP (Suggested Retail Price) listed only as a suggestion. Actual prices are set by dealers and are subject to change at any time.
For more information on these new Nikon products and pricing for optional accessories, please visit www.nikonusa.com.
- manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRP) of $3,699.95 CAD* and $4,499.95 CAD*, respectively, in Canada
*MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) listed only as a suggestion. Actual prices are set by dealers and are subject to change at any time.
Master your perspective with optical excellence: Nikon adds two pro-grade FX-format lenses to celebrated NIKKOR lens lineup
Extraordinary next-generation AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR sets a new standard for pro telephoto workhorse lenses, while new PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED is Nikon’s widest ever tilt-shift NIKKOR offering
Mississauga, ON – October 19, 2016 – Today Nikon Canada announced two FX-format additions to the storied NIKKOR lens lineup, designed to achieve amazing optical performance for the most demanding professional and enthusiast photographers. An evolution of one of Nikon’s most versatile and popular pro-zoom lenses, the newly redesigned AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm F/2.8E FL ED VR sports an updated optical formula capable of amazing image quality, while optimized for high-speed shooting. Also introduced today is Nikon’s widest perspective control lens to date, the PC NIKKOR 19mm F/4E ED tilt-shift lens, which helps photographers effortlessly control perspective when capturing architecture, interiors, fine art, product photography and landscapes.
“Nikon continues to raise the bar of optical excellence, and our newest FX-format NIKKOR offerings provide experienced photographers with powerful tools to help ensure brilliantly sharp images, whether capturing a high-speed photo finish or creatively framing an architectural marvel,” said Amanda Mohammed, Communications and Nikon Professional Services Manager at Nikon Canada. “While the new AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm F/2.8E FL ED VR builds upon the success of its predecessors to offer a true all-around NIKKOR optic, the PC NIKKOR 19mm F/4E ED will provide fantastic perspective control for a variety of challenging wide-angle applications.”
The Ultimate Workhorse Lens for Seasoned Photographers (more…)