The following video presents 500px Annual Global Photowalk 2015 – Hong Kong:
On September 26, 2015, the Global Photo Walk is back!
I’m honoured to be hosting this years walk for Hong Kong.
This is your chance to get out, meet fellow photographers in your community who share your passion, learn from each other, make new friends, and of course – capture some inspiring images.
The theme of this year’s walk is “Explore With Friends.” Grab your friends and show us what makes your city special! Shine a light on your hometown’s hidden gems, your favorite photo spots, and everyday life in your community.
No need to be a pro to attend! Grab whatever camera you have (DSLR, mobile camera, point-and-shoot) and join in the fun!
You are invited to join fellow photographers for the 500px Fujifilm Global Photo Walk on September 26, 2015.
The 500px Fujifilm Global Photo Walk is an annual worldwide event where thousands of photographers come together on the same day to celebrate their local communities through their love for photography. Beautiful photos and experiences had during the photo walks are shared, enjoyed, and discussed on 500px.
Share them on your 500px profile and social media accounts, and make sure to tag them with #500pxGPW15! Photos that are uploaded to 500px.com will be eligible for some great prizes, so don’t forget to upload!
The photo walks are FREE to participate on Saturday, September 26, 2015.
- A good walk usually lasts between 2-3 hours.
- As part of its sponsorship, Fujifilm will donate several FUJIFILM X-Series cameras and FUJINON XF lenses that will be used throughout the event, and INSTAX instant film cameras for participants to use and enjoy during the photo walk.
The global photo walk’s locations include:
- San Jose, California, USA
- Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Tampa, Florida, USA
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Portland, Oregon, USA
- Columbus, Ohio, USA
- San Diego, California, USA
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA
- Astoria, New York, USA
- Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
- Los Angeles, California, USA
- Fargo, North Dakota, USA
- New York, NY, USA
- Houston, Texas, USA
- Sugar Land, Texas, USA
- Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Quebec City, Canada
- Comox, British Columbia, Canada
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
- Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Also, you can start a walk in your own city/community.
- If you’re interested in hosting a walk, apply at https://500pxhelp.typeform.com/to/peXl5x to be a 500px member in order to host a photo walk.
- The benefit of applying to host is that if your application is approved, you’ll receive support from 500px.com: “We’ll promote your event on our social media accounts and on the landing page.“
For more info and other locations of the photo walk, please visit https://photowalk.500px.com/# .
Enjoy! / Amusez vous bien!
FUJIFILM announces sponsorship of the 3rd annual 500px Global Photo Walk
Fujifilm lends its retro style, focus on the photographer, and dedication to constant innovation to this exciting event
FUJIFILM is excited to announce its Global Photo Walk sponsorship with 500px, the premier photo community for discovering, sharing, buying and selling inspiring photography powered by creative people worldwide.
On September 26th, 2015, the 500px Fujifilm Global Photo Walk returns for its third annual running of this massive world-wide social photography event. With Fujifilm sponsoring the walk, this year promises to be bigger and better than ever. This is a chance for photographers to get out, meet fellow photographers in their community, learn from each other, make new friends, and capture some inspiring images.
The 500px Fujifilm Global Photo Walk
Last year, the 500px Global Photo Walk involved over 7,000 photographers who explored 137 cities on all 7 continents. Walks occurred everywhere from parks, to nature reserves, to busy urban streets with nearly 9,000 images shared across social media and on 500px.com.
To find a walk near you, visit https://photowalk.500px.com/
To host a walk, visit https://500pxhelp.typeform.com/to/peXl5x
The following video presents X-photographer Charlene Winfred | FUJIFILM X T10:
- Nordic X-photographer Charlene Winfred tries FUJIFILM X-T10 in the streets of Perth, Australia.
(Charlene Winfred http://fujifilm-x.com/photographers/e…)